Pages

Monday, May 30, 2011

Baby Boom

I've got another baby card for today.  This one is just for fun... I don't know very many people having babies any time soon :-)

This week's challenge for Our Creative Corner is to make a baby card, including kraft paper, trim and at least one button.  I thought it worked rather nicely with the sketch for today's Mojo Monday.  I know I've said it already, but I'm so excited to have more time to play along with all of my favorite challenges now that school's out!


Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments :-)

4 comments:

littlestamper said...

Beautiful card. i love it1

Sharon Wheet said...

Hannah, I think your card is soo cute! And you're right, it does work well with the Mojo challenge. :) Thank you for playing along with us @ OCC. I hope that we see more of your talent!

Anonymous said...

absolutely darling. I would love to know all of the details of your beautiful cards...Supply list..like where did you get that cute die?
~Pam

Carol Salisbury said...

this is so cute!