Pages

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

What a Wonderful World

Today's challenge at 365 Cards was to create a project inspired by the song, "What a Wonderful World." I love this song! My sister and I have been humming it all day... well, actually, I've been humming, she's been belting it. Haha.

I decided to create a scene with a few ideas from the song... clouds of white, skies of blue, red "roses", and the colors of the rainbow.

Even with all those colors, it looked a little flat, so I added the black ribbon to finish it off.

Thanks for stopping by!

9 comments:

TesaB said...

Wowsers! Love, love, love this!!! You do the most beautiful cards!

♥ Audrey ♥ said...

Simply gorgeous! Luv the rainbow.

Michelle Nist said...

I love it.. and you know, I think the black ribbon DOES add a lot! Great thinking!!

Jean said...

Hannah, I so love your cards - I've been looking around your blog and you have so many beautiful cards and all so different! We've just posted our second challenge ever at www.justscraps.ca and would love to have you play along. Drop by and visit - please!

Kajikit said...

Just beautiful! I love how bright and cheerful it is, and the little black ribbon sets off the colours perfectly.

Anonymous said...

"What a Wonderful Card" ... loving it

Rose said...

sitting here with a big old smile on my face :) love it!!

Melanie said...

What a fantastic card - even the lyrics are included - WOW!

Rose said...

congrats for making the top three on 365 cards :)