Pages

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Where Have All the Birthday Cards Gone?

I'm horrible about sending cards anyway, but if there's one occasion I'd like to have them handy for, it's birthdays. I guess when I sit down to make a card, I tell myself, "Oh, you don't need to make birthday cards. There're always a bazillion birthday cards laying around." But there aren't.

There are, like, 3 birthday cards in my whole stash. Tons of thank you cards (but I already said I'm terrible about sending them, so I don't know why I keep making them) and plenty of generic could-be-a-birthday cards-- but no real birthday cards. Haha.

So anyway, today's card is a birthday card. It also fits two challenges:

decorate a 2x2 inch piece of cardstock
yellow, pink, green and brown



If I've made this style of card before, I don't remember, so this may be a first! I like how it turned out and I love the pretty spring colors.

Thanks for looking!

4 comments:

Ladies Prayer Group said...

This card is very pretty. I love the color combo.

♥Jan♥ said...

Wow Hannah - another amazing card. Wouldn't I love to get this one too, it is perfect.

Marie said...

Fabulous card! (And I loved reading your bio :-) )

Kim Mc said...

OMG, absolutely stunning, Hannah! I love your colors and that twinchis is a gorgeous focus point! Thanks for playing with us at 365 Cards and hope to see you again!

Aloha, Kim
365 Cards Design Team member
Check out the DAILY challenges!