Pages

Saturday, March 6, 2010

Hooray For Corny N*Sync songs :-)

OOPS! If you're looking for my post for Day 6, click here! I got a little link-happy earlier :-)

I worked pretty much all day yesterday, so I never got a chance to sit down and work on a card for the "Fancy Folds" challenge at 365 Cards. But I guess that means I had all day to think about it, so when I actually sat down to put this together, the ideas flowed rather smoo
thly.

The petal card base is one
that I've had laying around for, literally, years. I'm actually kind of surprised that it's survived some of my "I don't need that, get rid of it" days. Don't know why I've never been able to come up with something to do with it until today... I guess it just took someone saying "Hey, make a petal card!". Thanks Pam. lol.


When I was trying to decide what to put on the inside, I said to myself, "hmmm-- music. hearts. music of my heart. aha!" Remember that movie with Meryl Streep and the song with N*Sync and Gloria Estefan? Lol. Good stuff.



Now it's gonna be stuck in my head all day. Oh well... there are worse things! Haha. Hopefully I'll be back later with a card for Day 6!

2 comments:

Melanie said...

What a nice card - I can hear the music now! LOL

Sophie said...

What an elegant card ! Thanks for playing !