Pages

Saturday, March 20, 2010

Because You're Really Cool and Awesome and I Like You!!

I wasn't paying attention last week when I made my 100th post,
so guess what!
We're celebrating now,
on this, my 103rd post. Lol.

A few nights ago I was sort of playing around and ended up drawing a totally cute little image that I've turned into a digital stamp to share with you!

Here's what I did with it:


If you would like to have this image, just CLICK HERE. Feel free to use it on your projects. All I ask is that you let people know where you got it from and link back to my blog or even this post! You know, share the love. I'd SUPER LOVE it if you'd leave a link to your projects so I could see what you've created with it :-)

Thanks to all of you who follow my blog and those of you who leave me such sweet comments. You make me want to keep posting! Also, to those who either just occasionally stop by to peek or even the people who just accidentally click on my page-- I still just get a kick out of seeing that I have another page view. Haha.

3 comments:

Deb Neerman said...

What a fabulous digi-stamp you created!! I love it; thanks so much!

Congrats on the 100th post ... I had to go look and I see that I'm coming up on my 500th post! OMG! How did that happen!?! To be honest, I never even thought to look until you mentioned your 100th. Guess this means I'll have to put together some blog candy .. 'cuz I sure can't draw a fab digi-stamp like this!!!! TFS!

Kim Mc said...

aren't you so sweet! And what a fabulous artist! I had my 100th last week too! Remembered it on my 99th and then forgot about it until my 101st! hehe! be sure to check out my post on March 16th and enter for my candy drawing tomorrow!

Aloha, Kim
365 Cards Design Team member
Check out the DAILY challenges!

Christina said...

Thanks so much for the digi stamp. I used it for my card on day 31 over at 365cards. I'm sorry I don't know how to link it back to your site, but I did give you credit for the image. Thanks again!!