Pages

Sunday, May 24, 2009

Happiness is...

paper, ribbon and glue. For sure.

Today I had some time to kill before going to a BBQ, so I got a couple of challenges done.

This first card is for Color Throwdown #43. I don't use SU supplies, but the colors are the closest I have to Lavender Lace, Old Olive and Elegant Eggplant :-)




My second card is for this week's Use It! Challenge. For this project we were supposed to use:

1. Square card base (check!)
2. Theme: Summer (sort of check. lol. I've got the bright pink and orange for summer colors, but I didn't really have any "summer" sentiment stamps)
3. Embellishments: Flower(s), ribbon, pin(s) and twine (check, check, check, check!)
4. Tools: Punches (check!)



6 comments:

Cathy Rulli said...

Very cool cards - thanks for playing in the Color Throwdown challenge!

Unknown said...

Very nice card!

LeAnne said...

Oooh, I love that distressed-looking edge on your CTD card! Thanks so much for playing---they are both great!
LeAnne

Broni said...

Both of your cards are so pretty! I love the edges of your Color Throwdown card too! Thanks for playing!!

Deanna said...

Super cute, love wyour card for the use it challenge!

Unknown said...

Hannah, GORGEOUS cards girl!! Love your clean lines and crisp designs... thanks so much for playing along with this week's Use It! challenge!!
hugs & ♥♥♥~
rae