Pages

Saturday, May 15, 2010

Ummm... So, about what I said before...

Haha... okay, so, in my last post I was all like "hey! more cards this week, yay!"  And then I didn't post any.  Well, that's because I've been working on projects that I can't post yet.  BUT, if you wanna head on over to Scrap It With a Song, every Monday for the next several weeks you'll be able to see what I've been up to :-)

I did, however, manage to finish one card that I can show you now.


I'm totally loving how this turned out.  My mom and I took a trip to Archivers the other night.  There were a few things that I actually needed, and then of course a ton of stuff that I did not.  I was browsing the totally fabulous wall of Jolee stickers when I saw this super cute "B is for boy" embellishment.  But I wasn't about to pay five dollars the whole pack when all I was gonna use was the one sticker.  So I came home and made my own version of it.  I wish I had a picture for comparison, but my phone was dead when I was at the store, and I cannot for the life of me find the same stickers online.  Although, this also means that I did this from memory, so for all I know, this doesn't look anything like it. Haha.

Thanks for checking out my blog :-)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh sweet... I am loving it too.. sweet colour lovely. :D

Irena said...

Lovely card :)

Christy said...

Oh my gosh!!! Soooo beautiful :) :) So very sweet :)