Pages

Thursday, October 28, 2010

Wonderful Watercolors

The the challenge at 365 Cards for Day 242 is to color an image (or two) using only watercolors!  Now, I don't know about you, but the only watercolors I have around are the ones with 8 colors in that little yellow tray.  I had and idea of what I wanted it to look like, so I had to mix some of the colors to get the shade I was looking for, but this is what I ended up with:


My card base is Bazzill Swiss Dots.  I burned the edges of the brown paper for just a little extra "something."  The digi image is from Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps, our sponsor for this week.

This has to be a quickie post as I'm on my way back out to work again, but I hope you go play along with us HERE.  I'd love to stop by your blog :-)

Thanks for looking!!

No comments: