Pages

Saturday, December 31, 2011

Here's to New

Here we are at the end of 2011.  I'm going to avoid getting too deep and sentimental here because 1) I don't have time, 2) I'll change my mind and erase it anyway, and 3) we've got other business to take care of-- like cards and stuff :-)

I hope this year has been good to you.  I know that I have been blessed beyond what I will ever understand.  Granted, this year has brought my family challenges I never could have dreamed of, but I think, in the end, we'll only be better people for it.

I don't generally make grand resolutions.  Self-improvement is a on-going battle pursuit.  I try new things all the time.  They might be little, seemingly insignificant things, but it's fun!  The only things I'd like to do this year are get texting (yeah, i know...) and try contacts.  That's all.  Everything else is on a come-as-it-may basis.

Besides the year, here are some more new(ish) things...

Thursday's card for 365 Cards' Day 304 "Flashback Thursday" Challenge:



LAST Thursday's card for 365 Cards' Day 297 "White Space" Challenge:



I hope the end of this year finds you surrounded by the people you love most and may this next year be full of blessings!!

1 comment:

Allie Gower said...

I love your card.
So glad to have discovered 365 Cards.