Pages

Thursday, February 26, 2009

Many, Many Thanks

I guess it's a sign of a blessed person when one has an occasion to write 27 thank you notes. My mom asked me, this morning, to make some thank you cards for her. So that's what I've been working on for the last several hours. Thirteen down, fourteen to go.

First, I experimented with kraft paper again. I really like the ink-on-paper look. Then I tried a variation on a theme.


Next, I made several cards with pieces from a set of paper by Amy Butler. I LOVE this paper. It has such a cool texture. It feels more like fabric than paper.


The last one I made (so far) was the lady bug. I love making ladybugs. They're just so easy to make, and they're SUPER cute. Haha. I'll probably make some more cards tonight. Hopefully I'll get to post those either during the wee hours of the morning, or tomorrow afternoon. Check back for those!

No comments: