Pages

Sunday, March 8, 2009

Come on Spring, you can do it!

It's so close I can taste it!! I can't wait for spring! The weather has been absolutely GORGEOUS this weekend. As Pooh might say, "It's a rather blustery day today." Leaving church this morning, we were practically blown to the car.

Anyway, the other day I found another card challenge blog. Card Patterns had a sketch challenge that I wanted to try. I pretty much knew right off the bat that I wanted to do something with trees, and the rest just kind of worked itself out! Hope you like what I came up with...

Materials: paper (bazzill basics); rubber stamp (inkadinkadoo)

Tools: sm. circle punch; sm. star punch; circle punch (creative memories); lg. oval punch (paper shapers); sm. heart punch; decorative trimmer (creative memories)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very cute! I always enjoy cards that are a scene. Great job with the sketch - thanks for playing along with us!

Jess said...

Adorable card! I love your interpretation of the sketch, so clever.

Sonya said...

Super card, very striking, love what you have done with the sketch.

whoistracy said...

Hannah, this is adorable! I love the clean lines. Great card- thanks for joining us.