Pages

Thursday, March 12, 2009

Use It Challenge

So, the other day I was clickin' around and came across this new blog where the challenge is to use supplies that you already have to create a card. I like that!

So here's the checklist:

Dig through your stash and use one of your FAVORITE papers.
No problem. I didn't have to dig down too far. The paper I used is from a set by Amy Butler that I got on clearance (yay!) at Michaels while we were visiting my aunt in South Carolina (what's girl gotta do to get a deal, right?).


Use something (anything) that you have NEVER used before.

For Christmas I received a set of Hannah Montana clear stamps from my mom. Hehe. The main reason she bought them is because they had my name all over it, but actually, there are some pretty little things in there. The "I miss you" stamp is from the set.

Use some ribbon.
No problem. I've got a whole box of that laying around ;-)

Use a button.
I don't use buttons very often. I like the look of them, but they're a little bit of a hassle when you're mailing cards... But then again, they look so pretty, it's probably worth a padded envelope and the extra postage :-)
I had these baby blue buttons left over from a baby shower project a couple years ago.

Now here's the finished product. Thanks for looking!

3 comments:

Ruby said...

LOVE your card Hannah, it's really pretty. I adore Amy Butler papers :o)

Unknown said...

FABulous card Hannah!!! I just adore that Amy Butler paper, you worked wonders with it!!
Thank you SO much for playing along with the first Use It! challenge!!
~rae

Deb Neerman said...

Beautiful! Love the colors, the DP, and the ribbon ... and that button is pretty darn cute, too!

I definitely have to check out this challenge blog; thanks!

~Hugs, Deb