Pages

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

I Ain't Clowning...

...but my mom is. Lol. No, seriously.

Anyway, she asked me to make some clown-themed cards. It took me a while to figure out how to make a "cute" clown and not a "gives-children-nightmares" clown. These guys aren't too creepy...


I haven't quite decided how the finished card is going to look, but I wanted to show you what I had so far. I used a CM circle cutter to make the little curvy pieces for the hat brim and mouth, then rounded off the edges. The "hair" is pieced together with three 1" flower punches. Tiny little stars for eyes, then to finish it off, a red circle for a nose. A flat red nose would've been fine, but I filled them in with Diamond Glaze for a little extra pop and shine.

1 comment:

Ann said...

They're very cute, and not at all psycho clowns. ;)