Pages

Thursday, August 27, 2009

Excuses, excuses.

I started a new job on Monday. Which isn't really a good excuse, but that's the one I'm using. I haven't made any new cards this week! It's so terrible. I've thought about it many times, but it just doesn't happen.

But this doesn't mean i don't have anything to show you... I'll be working on these cards, hopefully, tomorrow. A friend from church asked me to create some cards for a client whose business is called "Telephone Doctor." She told me that the design could center more around the "telephone" part, but if I could somehow work in both ideas, that would be better, so here's what I came up with. I'll be making a set of each version:

3 comments:

Patti J. said...

Wow! A new job can be pretty overwhelming. I'd say that you have a great excuse to not be creating as much this week! Your phone cards are as cute as can be! Great job!!! Good luck with your new job!

Sharon said...

So any idea what a "telephone dr." is? Just curious...

Vianna said...

what a fab idea! I hope the Telephone Dr. used this as the business logo - I particularly like the one with the business name on it. You are very talented I hope to see more of your creations. Warm wishes from Florida!