Pages

Thursday, August 27, 2009

Excuses, excuses.

I started a new job on Monday. Which isn't really a good excuse, but that's the one I'm using. I haven't made any new cards this week! It's so terrible. I've thought about it many times, but it just doesn't happen.

But this doesn't mean i don't have anything to show you... I'll be working on these cards, hopefully, tomorrow. A friend from church asked me to create some cards for a client whose business is called "Telephone Doctor." She told me that the design could center more around the "telephone" part, but if I could somehow work in both ideas, that would be better, so here's what I came up with. I'll be making a set of each version:

3 comments:

Patti J. said...

Wow! A new job can be pretty overwhelming. I'd say that you have a great excuse to not be creating as much this week! Your phone cards are as cute as can be! Great job!!! Good luck with your new job!

sharon & bob olson said...

So any idea what a "telephone dr." is? Just curious...

Vianna said...

what a fab idea! I hope the Telephone Dr. used this as the business logo - I particularly like the one with the business name on it. You are very talented I hope to see more of your creations. Warm wishes from Florida!