Pages

Sunday, April 4, 2010

Happy Easter :-)

Hey there, friends!  Happy Easter to you :-)  I'm so tired, I could probably fall asleep right here on top of my laptop, but I'll try not to.  We got through two Easter services tonight at church and we'll do two more in the morning, so I'll have to be getting up yuck early, but I figured I could squeeze in a quick post.

First off is my card for Day 33-Whip Stitch It! @ 365 Cards.  I also used the colors for this week's Color Throwdown challenge and ETBK's challenge to use string.


Next is my entry for the Day 34- Color Scheme challenge and for this week's JUGS Sketch challenge.


Cute sketch!  Thanks for stopping by my blog.  Hope you all have a fantastic weekend :-)

6 comments:

AKiteFlier said...

Very pretty cards Hannah - love the colors you used for the jugs card. Thanks for playing along with Just Us Girls - we appreciate it.

Mona Pendleton said...

Both of these cards are lovely! super job with this weeks sketch challenge! Thanks for playing with Just Us Girls-hope you come play next week :)

Sue Lelli said...

Your JUGS card is just so bright and cheery! It will put a smile on anyone's face who receives it!

Kristin Eberline said...

What a pretty, spring card! Love your color choice...it's so fresh and fun!

Thanks so much for playing along with Just Us Girls! Hope to see you again tomorrow for another fun challenge :O)

Courtney Baker said...

Very pretty Hannah! Thanks for playing the EBTKS challenge!

Winter said...

So cute! Thanks for playing with us on the EBTKS challenge! :)