Pages

Monday, August 16, 2010

Hello blogger friends!  I'm kinda proud of this card I'm sharing with you today.  I just really, really like how it turned out.  Sometimes I have a great idea but, once I get started, I end up having to tweak change my design.  But every once in a while you have that project that comes together just like it looked in your head.  And that's awesome.

It's Monday, so it's time for yet another challenge from Scrap It With a Song.  This week we're scrappin' to "Get Here" by Oleta Adams.  It's a pretty song-- I'd never heard it before this challenge.  My sentiment is straight from the lyrics of the song...


The lovely couple is cut from the "Sweethearts" Cricut cartridge (which my momma found on CLEARANCE! yay) and I absolutely love it.

Thanks for stopping by today! I hope you come on over and play along with us :-)

5 comments:

Irena said...

Very beautiful card. Great sentiment.

Susie said...

Beautiful card, Hannah. So fresh and sweeet.

Jess said...

Adorable card!

Christy said...

I absolutely ADORED this card :) :) :) :)

CC said...

What a great card! I can't believe that you hadn't heard that song! It came out when Dwayne was stationed overseas. I still can't listen to it without crying.