Pages

Thursday, August 26, 2010

This whole 5 a.m. thing is gonna kill me...

*Yawn*

Hey guys! Didja miss me?  This week has been quite an adjustment.  Monday was the first day of school, so that means it's back to work for me.  Last year I was the aftercare person, so I only worked a few hours in the evening.  THIS year I'm working full time and I'm opening in the morning, so I have to wake up at ungodly hours.  But that's not really the tricky part.  I'm usually a night owl, and that's when I did all of my card making.  So I'm just working on rearranging my schedule ;-)

In all of the craziness leading up to the first day of school, I didn't get a chance to show you my card for the challenge at Scrap It With a Song this week.  When I first watched the video for "Summertime", I definitely LOL'd.  But you just gotta love The Fresh Prince ;-)  My card is super simple, but I just really like the green striped paper:


Your turn! You still have until Sunday at noon to upload your creations-- can't wait to see them!

1 comment:

Christy said...

I LOVED this card! LOVED IT!