Pages

Saturday, January 1, 2011

Hi there, friends!
Myspace Comments

The year 2010 has come to a close and we're kickin' off the new year with hopes for another 12 months of endless possibilities.  I can't wait to see what happens :-)

These last couple of weeks have flown by.  We've enjoyed having my brother home for the holidays.  He'll be leaving on Monday already, and I have to go back to work.  I have to start getting up early again. Ugh.

I do have a card to share with you.  This is a little late, but there's still time to play along!  We're doing a "flashback week" at 365 Cards, so we're revisiting a challenge from June called "Stunning Silhouettes- With a Twist."  Obviously, there should be a silhouette on your card, but the "twist" is that the whole card should have a black and white color scheme.  I'm a big fan of black and white.  Here's what I did:


The silhouette is from the "Sweethearts" Cricut cartridge.  I created the "charm" by punching out a heart from the patterned paper and then covering it with diamond glaze.

Thanks to all of you who've dropped by over this past year! It's been fun :-)

3 comments:

Helen said...

I love what you did with this card. Saving it as a favorite.

MommyV said...

LOVE this card!! Absolutely beautiful!

Sherri Everett Thompson said...

Hannah, I love your card! Obviously, I was very inspired by it-thank you for the sweet comments on my blog! I'm so glad that you commented so I could be linked to your blog! :)