Pages

Friday, February 19, 2010

Getting Back Into the Groove

Oh my goodness... I have GOT to get back into this! I somehow managed to completely desert my craft table for two months straight, it seems. I've made a couple of things, but I'll just skip to the most recent stuff.

My grandma celebrated her 80th birthday in January. Below are the wine-themed place cards I made for the dinner table.

Her birthday card:


I'm excited about the baby and wedding cards that I'll be making over the next couple of months or so! Here's the first baby card that I made tonight.


It's not too complicated, but it took me FOR-EV-ER to figure out how I wanted to start! It could be that I just have so many new toys, I'm not sure what to play with first. Haha. I'm really enjoying the Cricut machine for sure!

1 comment:

Tammy said...

Wow--so great to see you back!! I was worried about ya! Love the wine themed place cards!!
I enjoy my Cricut too, but don't think I use it to its potential for card-making. Can't wait to see what you crank out with it!!