Pages

Monday, June 14, 2010

"I Could Not Ask For More"

Monday's here!  For those of us who are on a "summer break", this is okay.  For those of you who still have to go to work... hang in there, friends.  Friday's coming.

It's time for another challenge at Scrap It With a Song and our inspiration for this week is "I Could Not Ask For More" by Sara Evans.  I really love this song :-)  I also like the Aerosmith version, but it's not quite as... umm... "pretty". Lol.   The sentiment on my card is based on the lyric, "everything you are is everything to me".


Sew Many Cards is our sponsor this time, and I had the pleasure of working with one of Angela's images for my card...


Isn't it cute?  That bunny is super sweet.  I used Prismacolor art markers to color the image.

Thanks for stopping by today!  I hope you'll take some time to come play along with us this week :-)

No comments: