Pages

Saturday, June 19, 2010

So... ummm.... Hey Guys!

Or gals. Whichever you are.  I'm guessing mostly gals.

Anywhoodles,  I just felt like posting something, so here I am, rambling about nothing in particular.  I feel like I should let you all know that in spite of the lack of posts over the last few days, I am making stuff. I just can't show you. Cuz it's, like, top secret and stuff ;-)

Tomorrow is Father's Day.  Everyone's getting together at Grandma and Grandpa's house.  When asked what he wanted for Father's Day, my grandpa replied that he just wanted "a little burrito." Hahahahaha.  So we're having Mexican ;-)  Then I think we're taking the Pops out to a movie later in the evening... Can't wait to see The Karate Kid.  It looks like it'll be cool.

Ummm....

Oh yeah! For those of you who leave comments, I put the word verification thingy back on.  I started getting some "comments" from some "companies" whose "products" I'm sure none of us are interested in... if ya know what I mean.  So if you'll bear with me, I'll try taking it back off after a while.

Dum de dum de dumm....

How 'bout in lieu of a card, I'll just show you... umm... some pictures.

My and my cousin at her bro's baseball game.


Me... in my room... being dumb.


The "camel cricket" in our basement.  I think it's still there. Ew.

And that is all.  If I don't have anything new tomorrow, there will definitely be somethin' awesome to show you on Monday-- it will be Week #10 at Scrap It With a Song and it's gonna be fun!  Hope you all have a chance to hop on over and join us :-)

No comments: